- OUTDOOR RESIDENTIAL USE – This pesticide is designed for outdoor residential use only. This is not a treatment for termite bugs, and it is harmful to humans and domestic animals if ingested.
- TREATS MANY BUGS – There are a lot of bugs that can be killed with this product including thrips, mealybugs, scale, two-spotted spider mites, whiteflies and more. This is not a carpenter bee killer, so do not use this on blooming crops or weeds.
- LONG-LASTING FORMULA – Bonide bug killer formula is economical and long-lasting. One pint can make up to 16 gallons of diluted spray, and it helps treat infestations immediately. Apply every 7 to 10 days as long as the infestation occurs.
- FOR NON-EDIBLE PLANTS – This insect killer treatment is not meant for vegetable or fruit plants. This product is labeled for use on flower beds, roses, shrubs, and the like, but it is not labeled for use on any edibles, lawns, or turfs.
- GREAT FOR SHRUBS AND TREES – If your ornamental garden, shrubs, or trees experience insect or pest infestation, this formula is a great way to control and protect these plants.
Systemic Insecticide Concentrate
Use on Roses, Ornamentals, Flowers, Shrubs and Trees
- Contains Acephate 9.4%
- Concentrate formula that is economical, and long-lasting
- A great insect control for ornamental gardens, shrubs, and trees
- Uses as little as 1 tablespoon per gallon