This Junebearing strawberry sets and ripens fruit faster than any other strawberry on the market. Earliglow Strawberry plants produce excellent yields of flavorful, medium-large berries that are firm, uniformly deep red and cone shaped. The fruits are excellent for fresh eating, processing and freezer. It’s also a good variety for pick-your-own markets. Plants are extremely resistant to red stele, root rot and verticillium wilt. Earliglow Strawberry plants are well adapted to the Mid-Atlantic, Midwest and Northeast regions. Junebearing strawberries, like Earliglow, produce one large crop of berries over a few weeks time. Self-pollinating. Zones 4-8.
STRAWBERRIES EARLIGLOW 25 BAREROOT
Earliest strawberry for this area. (available approx the first 2 weeks in April)
- Flesh: firm
- Desert and Freezing is an excellent variety.
- Resistant to main diseases of Red stele, verticillium, leaf scorch and leaf spot
- 9 days later Allstar is ready
- 12 days later Sparkle is ready
- Plant some of each variety to spread your harvest over multiple weeks.
(Photo’s are reference only and may not be actual variety)