Our Insecticidal Oil is for insect control in Citrus, Tree and Vine Crops, Ornamentals and Vegetable Crops. Can be used up to day of harvest. Can be used in the summer months as a great insect control.
- Control mites and other soft and hard shell insect
- Monterey horticultural oil is both odorless and non-staining and has no heat restrictions on the label
- Can be used as a dormant control in the winter time or as a great topical fungicide during the growing seasons
- Can be used in combination with other insecticides and fungicides
- Monterey horticultural oil has no heat restrictions unlike other horticultural oils
- This product is applicable for the following pest types: Aphids, Leaf Miners and Tip Moths, Leafhoppers, Leafrollers, Mites, Psylla (Psyllids), Sawflies, Scale Insects, Whiteflies, Thrips