Shrewsbury East Forrest St #205
Shown on the left is the Fullerton Tobacco Shop and early Shrewsbury Post Office located in the C.B. Smith Hardware store (now currently an antique shop). Current dentist building on the right at the “square”.
Notice the gas light hanging in front of the old fire house. This way they could see to hitch the horses should there be a night time fire. This may be the same light that got moved to hang in the center of the square seen on other postcards.
Post marked 1912 Aug 12
Pub by G.F. Klinefelter, Shrewsbury,Pa K-246